Another or the same YTWA was found this morning near the Maryland Monument
in Brooklyn's Prospect Park.  The word went out that it had been seen in the
pine trees above the monument and our Brooklyn Bird Club spring migration
walk headed right over to the area.   Tom Stephenson found the bird after we
came around a second time by the monument and we all got great looks.  Rob
Jett has an excellent interactive map of birding hotspots in Prospect Park

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&t=h&msa=0&msid=109731098578533619137.00044cabbb2876dba6134&z=14

Just click on "Maryland Monument."  The bird was a bit south of the monument
but adjacent to the lawn surrounding it when we saw it; earlier it had been
seen upslope in the pines.  Good luck if you go, hopefully it will linger.

Rob Bate
Brooklyn