The Yellow-throated Warbler found by Bob Kurtz at HLSP this morning was seen
again from 11:00AM to 11:15AM in a deciduous tree at the SW corner of the HLSP
parking lot (at the beginning of the paved trail that heads south). It was
relocated in the same tree at 12:15PM.

At Robert Moses State Park this morning there was Blue-grey Gnatcatcher, Pine &
Palm Warblers, Golden & Ruby-crowned Kinglets, Rufous-sided Towhee, Swamp
Sparrow, and Eastern Meadowlark. Northern Gannets have been feeding inside Fire
Island Inlet west of the Robert Moses Bridge the last few days.

On the way home from HLSP early this afternoon I noted my FOY Indigo Bunting on
the side of the Ocean Parkway east of the entrance to JBSP Parking Field # 6.

Ken Feustel