Another spectacular day at NYBG.  Besides the numerous warblers spotted I saw
the adult female great horned owl sitting dead center on a branch. I knew the
offspring had to be close by. As we moved further down the trail I saw the 3
immature  owls sitting side by side on a branch right over the main trail.
What a sight to behold! Despite the overcast sky we had an unbelievable look at
the owlets. Their down feathers were blowing in the wind and their huge eyes
were staring at us- just like we were staring at them.

Warblers:
Yellow
Common yellow throat
Northern parula