From: bounce-37726271-11143...@list.cornell.edu
[bounce-37726271-11143...@list.cornell.edu] on behalf of peregrin...@aol.com
[peregrin...@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2011 2:48 PM
To: nysbirds-l@cornell.edu
Subject: [nysbirds-l] Harriman State Park=Canada Warblers

Hi
Today I found a pair of possible breeding Canada warblers in Harriman State
Park. I saw both male and female and they certainly seemed quite territorial,
therefore I assume breeding.  The habitat was certainly right.
I realize this bird is not common for this area, and was wondering if its
usually found in the Harriman state park boundaries?  Its the first time I have
ever found a pair this far south.

any natural history information would be appreciated.

James
Subscribe, Configuration and
Leave<http://www.northeastbirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm>
Archives: