A slow morning at Hempstead Lake State Park yielded Yellow-bellied Sapsucker
(1), Eastern Phoebe (1), Golden-crowned Kinglet (3)  Pine Warbler (2), Rusty
Blackbird (8) and a Chat we did not see (but seen by a few lucky birders). At
Connetquot River State Park Pine Warblers were present in good numbers (they
breed here) - we observed fourteen singing birds. Other birds of note were our
FOS Northern Rough-winged Swallows (2) feeding over Deep Hole Pond with about
ten Tree Swallows.

Sue and I spent a few weeks birding in Costa Rica. I have downloaded photos
(mostly birds) of the trip to my flickr site at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/kfeustel/
Click on "Costa Rica Trip Photos" to view them in chronological order.

Good Birding To All,

Ken & Sue Feustel