On MLK day, I received a text message from a fellow birder at 9:00 am who was
viewing a Northern Saw-whet owl at Greenwich Point Park in the Holly Groves
there. He happens to like owls very much. So today, after work I decided to go
and have a look. I was lucky enough and found the owl. I seen it at 2:50 pm
this afternoon. These guys are cute as a button. I would say it is a male
because of it's small size. There is also a nesting pair of Great Horned Owls
there as well. Hopefully they don't cross paths, if they do, bye-bye Saw-whet.
If you go bird responsibly just look and enjoy!! Nature is beautiful!!

                            Happy Birding
                            Orlando Hidalgo