 From: davehawk...@msn.com
To: nysbirds-l@cornell.edu
Subject: Pelagic trip Freeport Long Island March 2
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 11:44:44 -0500

Hello all I just found out about this pelagic trip planned for March 2 from
Freeport and thought the list might like to know. I believe all logistics, etc
are being handled through the Captain Lou staff rather than Paul Guris of
Sealife Paulagics (contact info below). I have found Melissa very pleasant and
helpful. All I can add is that there will be a galley (that means food). Those
who have been on the Captain Lou fleet know that the boats have good
sightlines. The Starstream is the boat they intend to use as of now.

SEALIFE PAULAGICS WILL BE HOSTING A BIRD WATCHING TRIP SATURDAY MARCH 2, 2013
6am - 6pm OFFSHORE $185 per person
reservations are required to be made with the captain lou fleet
Melissa JohnsonOffice Manager Captain Lou Fleet28a Woodcleft AvenueFreeport New
York 11520T: 516-623-5823 F: 516-623-9867www.captloufleet.com