For what it's worth

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: *Linda Quod*
Date: Monday, April 8, 2013
Subject: Fwd: [GABO-L] Birding TV Show
To: Ken Thompson <kenla...@gmail.com>

You must apply

Sent from my iPad LM Quod

Begin forwarded message:

*From:* Seth Ganz <i...@luckydogfilms.com <javascript:_e({}, 'cvml',
'i...@luckydogfilms.com');>>
*Date:* April 8, 2013 12:03:09 PM EDT
*To:* gab...@listserv.uga.edu <javascript:_e({}, 'cvml',
'gab...@listserv.uga.edu');>
*Subject:* *[GABO-L] Birding TV Show*
*Reply-To:* Seth Ganz <i...@luckydogfilms.com <javascript:_e({}, 'cvml',
'i...@luckydogfilms.com');>>

Hi - I work for Lucky Dog Films a TV production company based in Silver
Spring, MD.  I'm currently casting a new reality TV show featuring birders.
We are looking for passionate, birders that love to seek out and find
unusual birds.  If you think a life without birding is not worth living...
we want you.  If you're a bit eccentric, quirky, nerdy, compulsive and have
an over-the-top personality, we want you.  We're looking for a group of
people that compete against other birders to be the best birder in the
country!  The more the bizarre the better.  The less clean-cut, the better.
We want unusual characters that are birding geniuses!  If you think you fit
the bill (pun intended)  Please send us a brief description of your unusual
personality and obsession with birding and a photo or a link to a 2 minute
video telling us about yourself.  We want crazy birders!!!  Send an email to
i...@luckydogfilms.com <javascript:_e({}, 'cvml',
'i...@luckydogfilms.com');>

Thanks!

Seth