Both Ruffs (1 could be a Reeve or Faeder type) are still here as I am
about to leave.  Last observed with Jessica and her mom Karen and
Mike.  Patience is required to see these birds as they tend to
disappear into the marsh for long periods.

Other notables included, Least Sandpiper, Willet and a Spotted
Sandpiper (seen by others).  A flock of Boat-tailed Grackles this far
inland is worthy of mention as well,

The Black Brandt continues here at Timber Point as well.

Sent from somewhere in the field using my mobile device!

Andrew Baksh
www.birdingdude.blogspot.com