The Queens County Bird Club Inc. will be meeting
at the Alley Pond Environmental Center  http://www.alleypond.com/
at 8pm on Wednesday  April 17th  { the third Wednesday of the month}

Our Speaker will be Author Tom Stephenson of upcoming book "The Warbler Guide"
will be doing a presentation on "Warblers in Real Life"

Tom Stephenson will discuss identification of warblers by songs and flight calls using sonograms. Tom has given many workshops across the country, topics including bird identification, photoshop for birders, and digiscoping. Tom is a musician, author, photographer, lecturer, and tour leader. He will focus on some lesser-known points of visual identification of warblers and how they can be identified by songs, flight calls, and contact calls, using sonograms and other techniques.

Non members and guests are invited to join us for our meetings featuring noted guest speakers and to join us on our renowned field trips.

QCBC is a tax exempt, charitable organization {501c3}.

Trips and Meetings are free! :-)
And please consider joining or making a contribution if you attend or participate.

Please check our website for more information

Arie Gilbert
President: Queens County Bird Club Inc.

See http://www.qcbirdclub.org for more information on trips, speakers, and other events