James,

take a look at this birding map / info   http://goo.gl/maps/U2WQp

note that on weekends the lot will fill up early and you may be precluded from entry due to lack of parking spots.

best bet is to get there before 8am - check tides too - mostly for access to the flats, rather than when the birds are there

Arie Gilbert
No. Babylon, NY

 www.Powerbirder.blogspot.com
 www.qcbirdclub.org