I just want to say that this is a wonderfully helpful map! Thanks Arie!

My first time birding the area was Sunday June 30th and thanks to the help of
local birders, experienced in the area, I (along with many others) saw the
Red-necked Stint in a location that, I believe, was to the east of that shaded
gray area around here:

40.77732, -72.73604

I was viewing the bird from shore here:

40.77474, -72.73659

At the tide levels we traveled to and from, getting to this above location
required a minimal of wading in the water to get to when accessed from the
permit only parking area (but not zero wading!) and was about 900 ft from the
bird (Digiscoped photos at http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffamy/ ).

To get the very nice looks that people were enjoying on that day required some
real wading, chest high on some folks. I just thought I would throw that out so
people weren't surprised and could be well prepared for the various
possibilites. HTH.

regards,
jeff

Downingtown, PA

Checkout our bird photos at the link below:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffamy/

Jeff Davis
https://www.facebook.com/jwdjwd67