From: Marcus Simpson
Sent: Monday, December 09, 2013 9:00 AM
To: Nadine Scarpa
Cc: post NYSBirds
Subject: Re: [nysbirds-l] Snowy Owls being shot at JFK

If it is not possible to arrange a catch-and-release program at JFK, would it
be possible to have the airport authorities at least provide the remains of the
owls to qualified individuals who are studying the species so that some
scientific value might be obtained?

Marcus Simpson, Jr.
Hendersonville, NC

On Mon, Dec 9, 2013 at 8:47 AM, Nadine Scarpa <nadinescarpaho...@gmail.com>