Hi Everyone,

I apologize if I wasn't clear about my last post: I realize tomorrow is the
Northern Nassau CBC so I wanted to clarify where I saw the Canvasback today
in Centerport.  (I don't want to cause any confusion in advance of the
CBC)  Derek Rogers and Brent Bomkamp had reported 44 Canvasbacks and a
Eurasian Wigeon on Mill Pond  (I was not there today or any day I reported
Canvasbacks) The pond I was at is directly alongside Route 25A next to the
Chalet Inn parking lot (across from the post office, west of Mill Pond)

Regards,
Rob in Massapequa
http://longislandbirding.blogspot.com/