Couldn't sit in the house any longer today, inspite of the driving rain and 30
MPH wind, I decided to check the local Marinas and docks in West Islip in
search of FOS Laughing gulls. At EIM the usual flock of Brant were on the ball
field along with a group of Herring Gulls. In the marsh at the entrance were
both greater and Snowy Egrets. No sign of the LAGU. I proceeded to Lakeview
Drive ponds and the docks across Montauk with nothing of note. Time to go home,
I decided to stop at Mcdonalds for coffee and check the pond behind. As I
pulled in, there sitting on a concrete  wall were two Laughing Gulls. Go figure.
Phil Uruburu

Sent from my iPhone