We have scheduled a pelagic out of Freeport, NY aboard the 100' Starstream
VIII on Saturday, January 10.  The trip is scheduled from 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM
and the cost is $185.

Target species include Dovekie, Atlantic Puffin, Razorbill, Common &
Thick-billed Murres, Northern Fulmar, Red Phalarope, Black-legged
Kittiwake, Iceland, Glaucous, and Lesser Black-backed Gulls, all of which
have been found on past trips.  We also expect to see more common birds
like loons, cormorants, sea ducks, Gannets, and Bonaparte's Gull.  Possible
cetaceans we've seen in winter before include Fin, Minke, and Humpback
Whales and Common Dolphin.

We will carry chum to try to keep a flock of gulls behind the boat all
day.  These in turn attract other birds that are curious about what’s going
on.  Be sure to bring your camera.  The Gannets come in so close on most
trips that they can be well photographed even with a short lens or even a
quick point and shoot!

This boat is spacious and stable with a birdable upper decked, heated
cabin, galley, and separate men's and ladies facilities. The captain and
mates are experienced with birding trips, and as always we'll have multiple
leaders to help find and get people on the birds.

To make a reservation or for more information, contact us by phone at
215-234-6805 or e-mail us at i...@paulagics.com.

Hope to see you aboard.

-PAG

--

*Paul A. GurisSee Life PaulagicsPO Box 161Green Lane, PA
18054215-234-6805www.paulagics.com <http://www.paulagics.com>paulagics.com