I also was at Jamaica Bay this afternoon and took pictures and video of a
bird that I'm actually not sure is the same one Steve photographed. There
are some things about it that appear different, but that could just be
because I'm a worse photographer. Mine appears to have more red in the head
and neck. Anyway, please take a look and let me know what you think. This
bird was just barely south of Deadman's Cove between 4:30 and 5 p.m.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zlxyz5t6mluycbf/AABlxh0lwe7Hti3-lHE1dvNba?dl=0