Started at Robert Moses for a chance at finding a Franklin's Gull but no luck.
After birding the area I decided to make a run to Dune Road.  Using my van as
wind break at Tiana Beach I located my bird, a lifer for me.  Smaller and
mantle lighter than what I was expecting.  Adult bird with three other Laughing
Gulls moving east to west.  Soon after the four birds moved on, I found another
small group of Laughing Gulls.  Hopes were high for another Franklin's but none
were to be found.  50+ laughing Gulls moved by during the next 20 minutes.
Good movement of Gannets along the ocean.  After reviews of photos of
Franklin's Gulls the bird I had was on the lighter side but not as light as
some of the photos.

Had a total of 4 Merlins and 2 Peregrines Ocean Parkway and 6 Merlins and 3
Peregrines Dune Rd.

Also had two Snow Buntings in the parking lot at Tiana Beach.

Jim Clinton