I along with several other people had great looks at the Lark Sparrow at Croton
Point today between 2-3 PM. The bird does tend to wander around the area at the
bottom of the nature center driveway but with some quiet persistence it usually
comes back to the area, often in the company of House Sparrows or Juncos. There
were several Golden-Crowned Kinglets in the nearby spruces as well.

Stefan Martin and I birded the rest of the park afterwards which yielded
atleast 5 Savannah Sparrows, 2 American Tree Sparrows and a Northern Harrier on
the Landfill as well as a Catbird in the phragmites east of the Landfill.
Whoever is doing the Peekskill Christmas Count there this Saturday take note.