FOS for me, as I have not seen anyone report it. I've been a border for 20
years and was good friends with Starr Saphire. So I hope my posts stop being
ignored. I post out of a public service and commitment to birding.

Every year I've done the Christmas bird count.

Again, here is my post.

There is a warbling vireo currently singing in the center of the prospect park
lawn in the small hill of trees.

It is singing along on the east side of the clump of trees nearer to park slope
side.

Spring is here!

Please excuse my brevity. Sent from my iPhone