My friend and I also stayed at the little motel right by, and we saw it
between 7:15 and 7:40 am.  It may be molting into alternate plumage now.
We also birded the Shawangunk Grasslands on the way back and saw
Rough-legged Hawk and Short-eared Owl so far away. We also saw a flock
of Pine Siskins fly by the area where we saw the sparrow in Downsville.