Greetings, Birders!

North Branch Nature Center next door in Vermont is leading a birding trip
to Panama this January 10-19. During this trip, clouds of feuding
hummingbirds will whiz around your head while you ponder the meaning of
life in the bedazzling tail of a Resplendant Quetzal. Discover more kinds
of tanagers and toucans than ought to rationally coexist. What else? Meet a
monkey. Gawk at jungle waterfalls. Improve your nature photography. Drink
the best coffee you've ever had. Fill your notebook with a bird list 400
species strong.

Joining us as our in-country leader will be one of Panama's premier birding
guides, Kilo Campos. All of our trips support sustainable ecotoursim
internationally, and youth nature education right here in the northeast.
We've got three spaces left on this trip, and we hope you'll join us!

Full details and itinerary at:
https://northbranchnaturecenter.org/adventures-afar

Thank you,

Sean Beckett