Hi All,

The Captree CBC will take place on *Sunday, December 15th*.  Due to the
recent closure of Villa Monaco restaurant, the compilation will take place
at Sea Levels Restaurant: 391 N. Windsor Ave, Brightwaters, NY 11718.  The
compilation will begin at 5:00 pm.  This is an excellent space that is
centrally located in the count circle and will hopefully be our new
permanent home.  The price will remain the same as last year at $27.00 per
person.

If you have a relatively set routine or have already been assigned an area,
please contact your usual party leader to arrange meeting times and
coverage duties.  If you are unsure of where to go, please contact either
Brent or Taylor.

Additionally, we would like to thank Patricia Lindsay and Shai Mitra for
over twenty years of service as compilers of the Captree Count.  In this
role, they have maintained one of the most memorable traditions in the Long
Island birding community.  We cannot express enough gratitude for their
efforts.

Best,

Brent Bomkamp (bbomk...@gmail.com) and Taylor Sturm (tjst...@gmail.com)