Hello CBC Coordinators!

CBC season starts a week from Saturday!Many thanks to those
who have already sent me the information about your count.
If you're not sure whether you sent it in, you can check
http://www.nybirds.org/ProjCBC.htm to see if it's been
posted. We maintain a simple CBC calendar on the NYSOA
website to encourage as many people as possible to
participate in Audubon's annual Christmas Bird Count citizen
science project.

All I need is the following information, which you can send
by simply replying to this email. Alternatively, you can
fill out the form on the NYSOA website at any time - go to
http://www.nybirds.org/ProjCBC.htm and click on the link in
the turquoise-colored box at the top of the page.

Name of CBC circle

4-letter ID of CBC circle

CBC date

Contact Name

Contact email

Contact phone number

A lot of people use the CBC Calendar page on the NYSOA
website to find out about counts in their area. Please help
me build an accurate 2019/2020 Christmas Bird Count
schedule.....to help get as many volunteers involved in your
count as possible. I'll post your information as soon as I
get it (unless I'm out birding).

Thanks!

Carena Pooth

New York State Ornithological Association (NYSOA)

www.nybirds.org <http://www.nybirds.org>

www.nysyoungbirders.org <http://www.nysyoungbirders.org>