I saw the bird and am not yet convinced. There were many photos taken and these should be available later and the analysis shall begin.
Hugh Hugh McGuinness The Ross School 18 Goodfriend Drive East Hampton, NY 11937 [email protected] On Aug 23, 2009, at 4:44 PM, Richard Guthrie wrote: > I haven’t seen a post as yet, but I had a phone call about an hour > ago relaying that a TEMMICK’S STINT was found on/near Dune Road on > eastern Long Island. > > I’m sure there will be a lot more to share about this by the finder > and other observers. But in the meanwhile I thought it important to > put the word out. > > Rich Guthrie > New Baltimore > The Greener County > [email protected] > http://blogs.timesunion/birding > -- NYSbirds-L List Info: http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES Temporary archive: http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html Please submit your observations to eBird: http://ebird.org/content/ebird/ --
