Sorry, I should have mentioned:
- All these birds were at the Water Hole (lots of water this year).
- There was also a singing YB Cuckoo.
Bob Lewis

--- On Tue, 5/4/10, Robert Lewis <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Robert Lewis <[email protected]>
Subject: [ebirdsnyc] Forest Park, Queens NY, Tuesday morning
To: [email protected], [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, May 4, 2010, 2:11 PM















 
 



  


    
      
      
      Hi,



I was at Forest Park, Queens, Tuesday morning from about 9:45 to 11:10.  With a 
few other people, I recorded these highlights:



Red-eyed Vireo

Wood Thrush

Northern Parula (singing)

Black-throated Blue Warbler (singing)

Yellow-rumped Warbler (many, singing)

Blackburnian Warbler (1 male)

Blackpoll Warbler (1 male, 1 female)

Black-and-White Warbler

American Redstart (singing)

Chestnut-sided (singing)

Ovenbird (singing)

Northern Waterthrush (singing)

* Orange-crowned Warbler (singing)

Common Yellowthroat

Scarlet Tanager 

White-throated Sparrow

Baltimore Oriole



Bob Lewis__,_._,___


 



  











      
--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html
3) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to