Jim Osterlund had kindly provided this map and this is where the bird was seen 
this afternoon and by me, yesterday  evening. It's a two block walk from the 
Stillwell Ave Coney Island subway stop (F N Q and B trains)


 Mike Bryant


> 
> 


>> 
>> 
> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> Begin forwarded message:
>> 
>>> From: Jim Osterlund <[email protected]>
>>> Date: August 2, 2011 12:22:34 AM EDT
>>> To: <[email protected]>
>>> Subject: Re: [nysbirds-l] Gray-Hooded Gull
>>> Reply-To: Jim Osterlund <[email protected]>
>>> 
>> 
>>> Hedging against the faint possibility that there is someone I might still 
>>> help, I note that the Wonder Wheel is a landmark visible for miles, but I 
>>> might add that the Palm Tree Sprinkler is here;
>>> 
>>> 40.572898,-73.979347 - Google Maps
>>> 
>>> --
>>> NYSbirds-L List Info:
>>> Welcome and Basics
>>> Rules and Information
>>> Subscribe, Configuration and Leave
>>> Archives:
>>> The Mail Archive
>>> Surfbirds
>>> BirdingOnThe.Net
>>> Please submit your observations to eBird!
>>> --

--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to