Hi All,
For those interested, I've uploaded a digiscoped photo and video of
the Uppie, taken this morning.  The bird was in the tall grass just
east of the Nature Center (aka West End 1) parking lot.  I first
noticed it ~8:20am as I was leaving the circular boardwalk and heading
to my car.  The bird stayed in view for a good 50 minutes, and was
likely still there when I left.  No one else showed up during the time
I was there.

The link to the photo is here:
http://kayeff.smugmug.com/Birds/iScope-Videos-and-Stills/31133855_tgqJj4#!i=2693490000&k=CrJGcWW

The video was also uploaded to the same gallery, but for some reason
(perhaps because it iis 80mB!) it is still "processing".  If I can get
my hands on some video editing software, I will try to reduce the
size.

Good Birding,
Karen Fung
NYC

website:  http://kayeff.smugmug.com

eBird Checklist:
http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S14904314

--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birdingonthe.net/mailinglists/NYSB.html

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to