Just to wrap this up I wanted to post to thank all involved in communicating my 
lost eyepiece situation and in helping me make the connections that resulted in 
the eyepiece being returned to me by Jack Delehanty in excellent shape as of 
yesterday. 

Birders truly are great people!

Thanks.

Barry E. Blust
21 Rabbit Run Lane
Glenmoore, PA
Upper Uwchlan Township, Chester County
[email protected] 

"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything 
else in the Universe."
      -- John Muir

-----Original Message-----
From: Barry Blust [mailto:[email protected]] 
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2017 5:05 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Lost scope eyepiece

Apparently the eyepiece to my Leica scope came loose and fell off without me 
noticing it.  I believe this happened on 01/28 after I observed the Ross's Gull 
in Tupper Lake.  The eyepiece is a Leica 20x-60x zoom lens.  If anyone found it 
please let me know.

Thanks.

--
Barry Blust
(from Win 10 laptop)
Glenmoore, PA
Chester County


--

NYSbirds-L List Info:
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsWELCOME.htm
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsRULES.htm
http://www.NortheastBirding.com/NYSbirdsSubscribeConfigurationLeave.htm

ARCHIVES:
1) http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/maillist.html
2) http://www.surfbirds.com/birdingmail/Group/NYSBirds-L
3) http://birding.aba.org/maillist/NY01

Please submit your observations to eBird:
http://ebird.org/content/ebird/

--

Reply via email to