Hi,

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 3:14 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 2:12 PM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>> On Wed, Mar 27, 2013 at 11:41 AM, Jukka Zitting <jukka.zitt...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>> Here's a few more simple benchmark results to show where we are:
>>
>> Updated numbers with latest Oak:
>
> And another one:

Here we go again:

    # ReadPropertyTest               90%
    Jackrabbit                        48
    Oak-Default                       38
    Oak-Mongo                         39
    Oak-Segment                       41
    Oak-Tar                           40

    # SmallFileReadTest              90%
    Jackrabbit                        94
    Oak-Default                      258
    Oak-Mongo                        421
    Oak-Segment                       23
    Oak-Tar                           20

    # SmallFileWriteTest             90%
    Jackrabbit                       424
    Oak-Default                      349
    Oak-Mongo                       1376
    Oak-Segment                      257
    Oak-Tar                          116

For simplicy I've only included the 90th percentile figure (smaller is
better). See https://gist.github.com/jukka/5912460 for the full
details.

The ReadPropertyTest figures were again lagging behind those of
Jackrabbit, but my changes earlier today got us back to the same
range. However, we've still regressed somewhat from the level we
reached in early June.

BR,

Jukka Zitting