Hi,

Thanks a lot!

> I've only included the 90th percentile

I usually look at "N" first :-)

There is one strange result: SmallFileWriteTest; Oak-Segment: 90%=257,
max=14763 - Maybe the warmup phase is too short, or the test isn't that
great?

As for SmallFileReadTest and SmallFileWriteTest with Oak-Mongo: I think I
know what the problem is; it doesn't seem to be related to BLOB handling
at all (actually performance is the same without the BLOB), but partially
related to the "split documents" that should be added in the near future.
Also, it seems to be partially related to what the test does (repeatedly
adding and removing the same nodes).

Regards,
Thomas