This is for SLING-3279 which is about improved observation handling when
Oak is available. So I need to check, if Oak is used. In that case I can
use the improved handling and if not, revert to the old code. This allows
to have a single bundle to deploy as 95% of the code is the same.
The tests are run against both versions

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziege...@apache.org