Hi,

We have results from a different test case with multiple threads (internal
id GRANITE-5572). We have 50 full thread dumps, and there I count:

* 259 cases of LuceneIndex.java line 365:
  IndexReader reader = DirectoryReader.open(directory);

* 43 cases of LuceneIndex.java line 379:
  TopDocs docs = searcher.search(query, Integer.MAX_VALUE);

* 13 cases of LuceneInde.java line 382:
  String path = reader.document(doc.doc, PATH_SELECTOR).get(PATH);

So, running the Lucene query and getting the paths is slow, but opening
the Lucene index is even slower in this test case.

Regards,
Thomas