Hi,

I can totally see that it might be useful to be able to go through the Oak/JCR
API to have a queue but maybe this is stretching Oak a bit far if you end up
with 1k+ queues.

However I think it would be great to look more into federation for this. I
think ModeShape supports this quite well already, ie. being able to hook in
another JCR tree, a file system, a git repository, CMIS .. I am sure that it
would also be possible to implement on top of some MQ standard.

see also https://docs.jboss.org/author/display/MODE/Federation?_sscc=t

regards,
Lukas