On Thu, Jul 31, 2014 at 7:01 PM, Tommaso Teofili
<tommaso.teof...@gmail.com> wrote:
> as far as I know one workaround to trigger usage of a specific index is to
> use the native language supported by that specific index, but then that, of
> course, would require writing the query in a implementation specific way
> (e.g. select * from [nt:base] where native('lucene','title:foo -title:bar')
> ).

Yup that would work. So I can have native type as the lucene index
name which say has index for only a limited subset of properties
tailor made for a particular query and then it can be used. And yes it
would be implementation specific

Chetan Mehrotra