Hi,

as part of OAK-1980 I recently extended the IndexPlan with additional
methods like getDefinition(). This method returns the NodeState of the
index definition and allows you to identify the associated index in
content when the plan is executed. Maybe this is already sufficient for
your requirement?

Regards
 Marcel