On 20/08/2014 10:11, Marcel Reutegger wrote:
> oops, you are right, that would be a bad idea. I thought this is about
> a production class and not a test utility.
I can see an additional bundle like "testing-commons" that can be
imported with scope test by other projects.

The pain point in here is that the testing helpers: functions, classes,
etc; uses part of the oak-core api (NodeBuilder, NodeState, etc) and
without having the exposed API as a bundle but together with the
implementation we go in a loop of having oak-core depending on
testing-commons and testing-commons depending on oak-core.

D.