From: Michael Marth [mailto:mma...@adobe.com]
Sent: lundi 13 octobre 2014 17:43
To: oak-dev@jackrabbit.apache.org
Subject: Re: questions

Hi,

My use case is very basic, I need to bind some LC states to a node type
(something like DRAFT, PENDING, REJECTED, APPROVED) and allow a node to follow
LC transition in response to a user action or a workflow action.

I would simply add a property with those values to these nodes. Would that work?

Cheers
Michael