Hi,

in general I think it would be nice to have more control over
the boost values. I'm not sure if we need all the features we
have in Jackrabbit. Some of them are rarely used and not too
useful. I would rather implement the most useful features first
and then wait for feedback if more is needed.

the your configuration proposal we'd now have three different
places where a property can be specified:

- includePropertyNames
- properties
- indexRules

would it be possible to unify those definitions into a single one?

Regards
 Marcel