Hi,

>OTOH if one module does storage and indexing and access control and
>monitoring for example it's too much IMO, that should ideally be four
>modules.

Again, what would be the benefit of having many Maven projects? Besides, I
don't think we could easily move all of access control to one Maven
project, because access control is a cross-cutting concern. Monitoring, I
don't think we do much of that right now.

>in Sling we are only testing very few combinations,
>actually just one combination per release.

Good to know! I still don't quite understand why you have many projects
then... what is the driver to create smaller and smaller projects?

Regards,
Thomas