Hi,

> Now should we use
>
> A - one single pool for all of the above
> B - use the pool only for 1-3. The default pool would be of 5. So even
> if #2 #3 are running
>       it would not hamper #1

While I'd want option#B to a better option, but I'd like to add one
quick bit - we'd need to also take care of that async indexing itself
could "potentially" require multiple tasks (lanes?? in async indexing
terminology).

While 5 threads would still take care of 3 async indexing lanes +
task#2 + task#3. But, I wonder, if we should further split as
async-index-pool (tasks for #1), background-jobs-pool (#2, #3, maybe
more??), #4 probably goes into default-pool.

Thanks,
Vikas
PS: the assumption is that async indexing task can "potentially" take
time (e.g. if there's binary extraction in the picture) + number of
async indexing lanes is configurable at repository creation time