On Tue, Jul 19, 2016 at 1:44 PM, Stefan Egli <stefane...@apache.org> wrote:
> I'd go for #A to limit cross-effects between oak and other layers.

Note that for #4 there can be multiple task scheduled. So if a system
has 100 JCR Listeners than there would be 1 task/listener to manage
the time series stats. These should be quick and non blocking though.

All other task are much more critical for repository to function
properly. Hence thoughts to go for #B where we have a dedicated pool
for those 'n' tasks. Where n is much small i.e. number of async lanes
+ 2 from DocumentNodeStore so far. So its easy to size

Chetan Mehrotra