hi

yes that mixin exists. but the CugValidatorProvider is performs additional
validation and doesn't allow for usage of the reserved names if the mixin
is not there... so we cannot limit the evaluation to nodes that have the
mixin type set (or inherited through super-type).
see http://jackrabbit.apache.org/oak/docs/security/authorization/cug.html
for details.

kind regards
angela