Hello,

I tested webdav feature in oak-webapp project through LibreOffice Writer
7.5.2.2 on Windows 10 environment . I could open document but when i trried
to save i get a "412 Precondition Failed" response. As a result, the
document was both locked and not updated.

When i checked the req-response headers i saw that  Libre Office send
opequetoken as uppaercase in if request header.

When I convert ".equals" calls to ".equalsIgnoreCase" in the following
methods ;

org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.header.IfHeader.match(String value)

org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.jcr.lock.JcrActiveLock.isLockedByToken(String
lockToken)

org.apache.jackrabbit.webdav.simple.DavResourceImpl.isLocked(DavResource
res)

The document was successfully updated and I didn't have any lock problems.

Is it a bug or enhancement, How should I proceed here. Should i persist my
changes on code,  or do someething else ?

Thanks
--
Regards

Balamir KODAK