>         a)      Instead of another "easy-to-read" specification document
> of some kind, might be easier to write an OAuth Primer (similar to what
> W3C does). The document can have a section on "Lessons learned from
> implementations". Naturally all of these will get folded into the RFC.

The spec needs work and given the fact we are taking it into a new process,
now is the time to clean it up. As always, the biggest challenge is lack of
people willing/able to write.

>         b)      You had mentioned lack of good open source libraries. I
> agree that it is important to have good libraries. Which libraries do
> need work ? Is there a list of tasks or some sort of pointers ? If we
> have a Wiki page and a list of work to be done - even at a very high
> granular level - then it will make it easier for folks to pitch-in as
> time permits.

I know this is very BA-centric but I would like to have a meetup to do some
code reviews and make such issues lists.

>         c)      BTW, moving to IETF is very good. A standard under a
> well-accepted body like IETF makes it easier for corporations to adopt.
> In the process, we also get visibility from the security community plus
> a deliberate-systemic approach for growth.

Not moving, branching out.

EHL