True. This is a model I thought of a while back, when some credit cards
started generating one-time-use credit card numbers for use when shopping
online.  I think this has a much higher chance of working for people,
although it doesn't at all solve the problem of RP's needing to send the
user through email verification.
--
Andrew Arnott
"I [may] not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death