I don't see how OAuth was designed for this.  OAuth assumes that the
consumer can keep a secret.

If the consumer can't keep a secret, then the service provider can't
really authenticate the consumer, and should inform the user of this
fact. The user must decide whether to trust the consumer without help
from the service provider.

Why not just assume that the consumer secret won't be secret?  All
copies of the consumer would use the same consumer key and secret
(baked into the software).  Seems like this would fit better into a
service provider's system for identifying consumers and users.
Security would revolve around the access token and token secret.  Each
user/consumer pair would have its own access token and token secret.
The service provider would enable a user to revoke her access tokens,
e.g. in case they're stolen.

Users sharing a computer complicates things. Can other users of the
computer access my credentials (and abuse them)?  As a rule, I
wouldn't like other users to be able to revoke my access: they might
abuse the privilege.