I'd like to find out how many people are interested in using JMeter to
test OAuth-based services. We developed a plugin and like to
contribute it back to JMeter. If enough people are interested, we will
push to make it part of JMeter distribution. Otherwise, it will stay
as an add-on. It's really simple to install plugin to JMeter (just
drop the jar in lib/ext directory).

The plugin adds an OAuth sampler to JMeter, which is based on
HTTPSampler2. With it, you can fabricate any OAuth request as you wish
and the plugin takes care of the signature on the fly when message is
sent. Following is a snapshot of the control panel,

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3544/3464614476_c72453e7f3_o_d.png

Let me know if you would like to try it out.

Zhihong