On Apr 22, 2:50 pm, Leah Culver <leah.cul...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The access token lasts forever:

So how is it different from OpenID, if you got the access token once
and if it is valid forever.

Isn't this is a big security concern, as next time the consumer is
going to send only the access token to the service provider
and this is even without the actual user knowing about it.

If understand it right every token has to expire, the service provider
will make sure that any token that it is issuing will expire
sometime,
leave a token which doesn't expire at all leaves a big security hole.