OK, I definitely see what you mean with the callback nonce now and I
completely agree that it plugs that last hole (where the attacker
beats the user to the callback URL). Most of the messages preceding
this one talked about callback nonces as these things that get
generated with the request token that the user then has to enter, etc.
I guess it was just an issue that we had different understandings of
what a 'callback nonce' was. Thanks a lot for that.

Regards,
Zack